Third-Party Provision and Information Processing Outsourcing Agreement for Personal Information
- Third-Party Provision of Personal Information
- Recipients: GoGift, GS&Gift Co., Ltd. (GS&Gift), KTRALPHA Co., Ltd. (GiftiShow)
- Purpose of Provision: Information for the provision of gifticons
- Provided items: Registered email address, mobile phone number submitted for gifticon delivery, token wallet address.
- Retention and Use Period: During the use of the service
[Provision of Tokens]
- Recipients: Dexlab (SuperTools), XPLA.
- Purpose of Provision: Token airdrop agency (using the https://tools.superdex.exchange system).
- Provided items: Token wallet address.
- Retention and Use Period: During the use of the service.
You have the right to refuse consent for the third-party provision of personal information, and you can withdraw your consent for third-party provision at any time. However, please note that the use of certain services related to third-party provision may be restricted. (You can still use the membership registration service.)
- Personal Information Processing Outsourcing
The company entrusts the processing of personal information as follows below and takes necessary measures to ensure that the personal information subject to outsourcing is securely managed in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the region where the company is located. The information outsourced is limited to the minimum scope necessary for the provision of the service. The tasks that the company is currently outsourcing are as follows, and in case of any changes in the outsourcing matters, we will inform you accordingly.
- Sendgrid: Email delivery service.
- Amazon.com Inc.: Platform utilization for service operation and AI learning.
- GoGift, GS&Gift Co., Ltd. (GS&Gift), KTRALPHA Co., Ltd. (GiftiShow): Provision of gifticons on a global and regional basis.